Friday, February 6, 2009

Super powers

My superhero would have the power to duplicate anything or anyone. The power of duplicate would come in handy because everyone goes through the days when they need to be at two places at once. If could duplicate myself i could to go to the movies and still hang out at home and be lazy.With my super power i would be able to help people in a situation , when they are need at different places. If i was ever in serious trouble i would be able to create an army of myself and be able to protect the real me.I would go on trips and leave a duplicate at home and one that could go to work and take care of other things going on at the time.I could take over the world with my superpower i could be able to control problems and conflict that are going on between to countries in the world. I would make peace in the whole world and make sure that there are no wars going on because i could make an army that could be in every single country.My superhero would use the duplication power for good and to change things for the better.Situation for my power would be a young girl has a job interview but she also has to be working at her present job, so with the duplication power she would be able to send a duplication of herself to her job, and you can send yourself to the job interview. The young girl has the ability to be in two places at once.

No comments: